Nothing says love like chocolate cake. Show your swole-mate how you really feel on Valentine's Day with this protein lava cake recipe!
- ½ cup(s) chocolate protein powder
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ cup lite coconut milk
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- Using a handheld blender or food processor, blend all ingredients together until you get a creamy batter.
- Pour the mix into two silicone baking pods or regular souffle dishes. Just bear in mind that, if you're using souffle dishes, you'll have to butter them so the mix doesn't stick.
- Bake at 356 F (180 C) for no more than 4 minutes. You want the top to be cooked but the center to be gooey, so check on you cakes after 3 minutes and assess accordingly.
- As soon as they're ready, carefully remove them from the mold and turn them upside down on a plate.
- Top with strawberries, cream, MCT powder, or just enjoy them solo!