Sure, cheese has protein, but when it comes to fueling your gains, more is better. Add some extra pow to your diet with this delicious, protein-rich cheese bake!
- 1¼ cup head cauliflower, chopped
- 28 g pea protein powder
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 6 tbsp reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- In a pot, combine the milk, protein powder, 4 tbsp of the cheese cheese, garlic, and seasoning. Whisk over medium heat until you get a thick and creamy sauce.
- Add your cooked cauliflower to a small casserole dish, and cover with the protein cheese sauce.
- Add remaining 2 tbsp grated cheese on top and place under a broiler or grill for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese on top has melted. Dig in!