No one wants to bite into a fresh baked good only to find it rubbery, tough, and inedible. Whip up these brownies instead. They're smooth, sweet, and protein-packed.
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 200 g low-sodium black beans
- ¾ cup(s) chocolate protein powder
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 5 tbsp fat-free cottage cheese
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- Using an immersion blender or food processor, blend all the ingredients together. Bear in mind that what you want to end up with is a thick pancake-like batter. If your batter is too runny, add a tbsp more of coconut flour until it thickens. If it's too thick, add an extra egg white or two.
- Once your mixture is perfect—smooth and thick, yet pourable—bake it in a small brownie pan at 160 C (320 F) for about 45 minutes to an hour, or until an inserted knife comes out clean.