This recipe is super versatile, and you can eat it as part of a protein-heavy breakfast or a filling afternoon snack—whatever you need! You can also use any flavor of whey and variety of nut butter you like. Not sure where to start? Try the classic flavor combination of peanut butter with Optimum Nutrition Double Rich Chocolate Gold Standard whey.
- 1½ cup raw oats
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 3 scoop Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, French Vanilla Creme
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl and then pour the mixture into a small lined tray.
- Pop this into the fridge or freezer to set, and then chop up into slices.
- Pro tip: Add in some chopped nuts for an extra crunch.