This recipe will blow your mind. Like the food version of a mosh pit, it slams together bison burgers, peanut butter, chocolate, marshmallows, and more to rock your taste buds six ways to Sunday.
- 4 oz ground buffalo
- 4 g PBfit peanut butter
- 1 cracker graham crackers
- 1 serving whole-wheat hamburger buns
- 10 g Pro Jym Smores
Macro-hacked nutella Ingredients
- 12 g PBfit peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms Calorie Free Chocolate Syrup
- 1½ tbsp Walden Farms Chocolate Sauce
- Divide the bison meat (or beef) into 2-ounce portions and form into two patties. Using a fork, press each patty to thin it out. Set patties aside on wax paper.
- In a small bowl, create "S'more butter" by mixing together Pro JYM, PB Fit, crushed graham cracker, and Walden Farms Chocolate Sauce to form a paste. The paste should be thick enough to form into a ball.
- Spoon the "S'mores butter" onto one of the bison patties, then place the other patty on top. Using a fork, press the edges of the two patties together to seal the edge and contain the "S'mores butter."
- Cook burger in a non-stick skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes on one side. Flip the burger and cook for 3 more minutes until cooked to medium with an internal temperature of 155 degrees F.
- While burger is cooking, prepare the "Macro-Hacked Nutella" and ready the bun for toasting.
- Combine all Nutella ingredients and mix until smooth. Add another 1/4 graham cracker sheet, if desired and if macros allow.
- Preheat broiler to 500 degrees F. Open the whole-wheat bun, place it face up on a baking sheet and put two marshmallows on the top half of the bun.
- Place baking sheet in oven and broil until marshmallows turn golden brown.
- Remove toasted bun from oven, spread the Macro-Hacked Nutella onto the bottom half of bun, and build your burger.