Nobody with a busy task-packed day can afford to listen to this message. Enter Chef Patrick Stark and his ingenious pre-workout salad dressing and pre-workout sorbet. Both are guaranteed cures to your midday misery!
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 scoop pre-Workout Powder
- ½ cup orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 whole frozen peaches
- Run the frozen can of peaches under hot water for a few seconds so it will slide out easily.
- Dump protein, pre-workout, and orange juice into blender.
- Dump in peaches and blend until it attains a firm sorbet consistency.
- Don't overblend, or it will heat up and melt!
- Add ice as necessary and reblend to attain desired texture.
- Add a little fresh basil to serving bowl if desired.
- Consume right away, and freeze the remainder to eat throughout the week.