This meal is great for breakfast or, if you work out in the evening, a post-workout dinner. Regardless of when you have it, your body and taste buds will thank you.
- 2 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup spinach
- ¼ cup brown rice
- ½ green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp pico de gallo
- Cook egg whites and farina separately. Mix together and add spinach. Cook until spinach is wilted.
- Cut bell peppers horizontally to create 2 thick rings.
- Lightly spray another skillet with coconut oil or olive oil and set on medium heat.
- Place bell peppers rings in the skillet and crack the eggs inside the bell pepper.
- Push down on the bell pepper sides to prevent spillage. Let it cook until the egg turns white.
- Place cooked pepper rings and egg/farina mixture on a plate. Top whatever you'd like with pico de gallo.