Beyond infusing these guilt-free muffins with protein, cottage cheese makes them extra moist without the need for extra oil. The peanut butter powder and dried cherries make the muffins taste like everyone's favorite schoolyard sandwich.
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- ½ cup milk (2% fat)
- 2 whole egg
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup oat flour
- ½ tbsp powdered peanut butter
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease muffin tin or use paper liners.
- Combine cottage cheese, milk, eggs, flour, peanut butter powder, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda in a blender until well combined. After blending, stir in cherries.
- Divide cottage cheese mixture among 12 muffin cups.
- Bake muffins for 20 minutes or until set.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving.