I think we can all agree that chocolate and peanut butter are an irresistible combination. With this easy recipe, you'll be able to calm your cravings and up your protein, too.
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop(s) chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- 2 tbsp water
- In a small bowl, mix coconut butter and protein powder.
- Spread half of the mixture into a silicone baking cup.
- Place in the freezer for about 5 minutes, or until it's hardened.
- Remove from freezer and spread peanut butter on top of the first chocolate layer. Then, dump the remaining chocolate mixture into the silicone cup, covering the peanut butter.
- Place in the freezer for 30 to 60 minutes, until it sets.
- Once it's set, eat immediately or store the rest in the freezer for later!