Wrap peanut butter and banana in whole-wheat flat bread, then slice it into sushi-like pieces. The result is mess-free, bite-sized slices you can easily grab with one hand, without taking your eyes off the road.
- 1 whole whole-wheat tortilla (10-inch)
- 3 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 banana
- Mix powdered peanut butter and water in a bowl. Stir, adding water a quarter teaspoon at a time until the peanut butter is your preferred consistency. You may want it a little more on the sticky side than the runny side to prevent dripping.
- Spread peanut butter on the middle of the flat bread or wrap, saving about a teaspoon.
- Place the banana on the peanut butter, then roll it in the wrap. Use the remaining peanut butter to help seal the open end of the wrap.
- Slice the wrap into bite-sized pieces that look a bit like sushi. Store in a plastic container until you're ready to eat. You may want to use toothpicks to keep the "sushi" intact and to make each slice easier to grab while on the go.