For a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy a decadent summertime dessert, try this high-protein twist on a peachy classic.
- ½ pint Halo Top Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- ⅔ cup frozen peaches
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 oz Snackimals organic animal crackers, vanillla
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- Add everything to a blender in the order listed. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy. If it's a treat day, you can also add a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon for garnish.
- Substitution options: 2 tablespoons instant or rolled oats for organic animal crackers (less sugar). Halo Top Vanilla Bean (fewer calories).