These muffins are so good they'll make you want to break dance! (Or at least learn how.) I'll never tire of singing the praises of vanilla and orange—it's a combination made on Mount Olympus!
- 2 scoop Cellucor COR-Performance, Whipped Vanilla Whey
- 2 whole egg
- 1 cup raw oats
- ⅜ cup milk (2% fat)
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup quark
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 fruit (2-7/8" dia) orange
- 1 tbsp orange peel
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees F (170 C).
- Blend ingredients together.
- Pour batter into five cupcake cases or five individual tins.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- When the muffins come out: Spread some organic butter on one and then stuff another one with Greek yogurt. Both ways, these muffins are sublime!