Rosemary and cinnamon add adult complexity to your drink's flavor profile. Say goodbye to your super sweet BCAAs and enjoy something different. This is a recipe you can double or triple and bring to a party—it's really that good.
- 4 fl oz water
- 4 oz soda water
- ¼ fruit (2-7/8" dia) orange
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop optimum nutrition amino energy orange cooler
- Chop rosemary stalks into small pieces.
- Mix cinnamon and rosemary into water. Pour into ice-cube trays. Let freeze.
- Stir 1 scoop of BCAAs in 4 oz of water.
- Cut up orange and add it to glass.
- Add soda water.
- Pour drink over cinnamon and rosemary ice cubes.