Who doesn't hear the chimes of the ice cream truck when they think of Orange Dreamsicles? That creamy, vanilla ice cream covered in a layer of tart orange ice—delicious! Wrap yourself in nostalgia and channel the dream of eternal summer with this protein-filled concoction.
- 2 scoop dymatize ISO-100
- 170 g nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Blend all ingredients together until mixture becomes creamy.
- Pour mix into shallow Tupperware container—this allows the ice cream to freeze more evenly. (I use a large square Tupperware container.)
- Place Tupperware in freezer for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, remove Tupperware from freezer, churn with a fork to break up any ice that might have formed, and place back in freezer.
- Repeat steps three and four until mix gets to a point where it can be scooped out with a spoon or ice cream scooper.