Later, granola. Next time you're craving a clean, on-the-go treat, reach for these delicious no-bake peanut butter protein bars instead.
- 1 cup raw oats
- ½ cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- 6 tbsp peanut butter
- 4 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 handful freeze-dried raspberries
- Toss all ingredients except raspberries into a bowl. Mix using your hands until you get a soft dough.
- Press your dough into a silicone bread pan.
- Top with freeze-dried berries or your topping of choice. This is optional, but lovely.
- Let it sit in the fridge overnight. Slice into bars the next day.