Get your egg whites in a new way! Natalie's pancake recipe is healthy, delicious and super simple.
- 6 egg whites
- ½ cup raw oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 dash salt
- 2 tsp powdered Stevia
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Put egg whites, oats, baking powder, almond milk (I like Almond Breeze vanilla), salt and Stevia in the blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds on med-high speed.
- Spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray, pour batter on pan and add half the blueberries.
- Cook like a regular pancake.
- For topping, add applesauce and cinnamon.
- Recipe makes 2 pancakes.