Quick to pass on pea protein? Not a fan of shakes rich in rice? Rethink your stance and learn how to make the most of veggie protein—recipes included!
- ½ cup liquid egg whites
- ¼ cup(s) pea protein powder
- 2 tsp oat flour
- ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 5 slice ham, low sodium
- ¼ cup, chunks pineapple
- ¼ cup fat-free mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp, ground oregano
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Spray a non-stick pan with some PAM or coconut oil. Get the pan super hot.
- Pour in the batter and lower your heat to medium. You're basically making a pancake here!
- Once the first side has cooked, flip it.
- Remove from the heat and add your pizza toppings. Begin with a tomato paste base (or ketchup). Add on the sliced ham, pineapple, cheese, and whatever herbs you like. I used fresh rosemary and oregano on mine.
- Once your pizza is topped, stick it under the grill or oven broiler until the cheese has melted. You can spray the naked edges of the pizza with some more PAM to make it crunchy or, if you have a kitchen brush, dab on some extra olive oil.
- Demolish your pizza!