It's time to take your java out of the mug and into a popsicle mold. Naturally sweetened with dates, these ice pops taste like a fancy coffee drink but with way more nutritional credibility.
- 1¼ cup coffee, brewed
- ⅓ cup chopped dates
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Place hot coffee and dates in a blender and let sit for 30 minutes. Add yogurt, protein powder, cocoa powder, vanilla, and cinnamon to blender container and blend until smooth.
- Evenly distribute mixture into popsicle molds, filling each about three-quarters full. Insert sticks and freeze for about 8 hours.
- To unmold popsicles, run the mold under warm water for a few seconds, being careful not to thaw the pops.