Make the same old chicken really sing with these skewers. They're easy to whip up and even easier to grab and eat. It's finger food with a healthy twist.
- 5 oz chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1½ tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix the powdered peanut butter with a few tablespoons of water.
- Add the low-sodium soy sauce, raw honey, and Sriracha. Mix, and set it aside.
- Season the chicken breast tenders with cumin, sea salt, and pepper. Carefully skewer each tender with a wooden stick, and place the kabob over a microwave-safe bowl.
- Spray the meat with olive oil, then cook in the microwave for 2-1/2 minutes.
- Check on the chicken to ensure it is not burning, then cook it for another 2-1/2 to 3 minutes.
- Once the chicken is completely cooked, spice it up with some red pepper flakes.