Sometimes simple things yield bigger, better muscle-building results. This quick, protein-packed recipe is a prime example. It's one you're sure to enjoy. The best part: You probably have all the ingredients in your kitchen right now.
- 1 serving whole-wheat hamburger buns
- 2 oz turkey breast, boneless and skinless
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 oz spinach
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tbsp fresh dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil eggs. Once finished, peel and place in a bowl.
- Remove the egg yolk from three of the eggs and discard. Leave the other yolk.
- Chop eggs into tiny pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add yogurt, mustard, and seasoning. Mix together using a fork.
- Build your sandwich. Add spinach, tomato, turkey, and then egg salad.