Are you ready to bring pizza back from the cheat world and into your daily life? You'll never look back, I promise. Here are two of my favorite pizza crust recipes to get you started:
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 scoop jamie Eason Signature Series Peanut Protein
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- ½ cup psyllium husk
- Blend or whisk all of the above ingredients together until you get a kind of thick liquid or sticky dough.
- Spray a non-stick pan with PAM or coconut oil and heat it on high heat. Once the pan is hot-hot-hot, (so it sizzles a bit), scoop the dough into it. Spread dough with a spoon until it's in a flat, round shape.
- Once dough cooks on one side, flip it and cook until done. Then, remove it from the pan and place it on a grill or baking tray.
- Add your toppings to the crust. You can use whatever you'd like, depending on your macronutrient needs and taste.
- Broil pizza for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the sides brown.