If you're a few weeks out from a photo shoot, competition, or other big event, you might be carb cycling. Most of us have a love-hate relationship with carb cycling—I know I do! Those low-carb days don't have to be a drag though. With a little creativity, you can enjoy many tasty meals. Here is one of my favorite breakfasts that tastes more like a dessert!
- 1 scoop(s) vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup liquid egg whites
- 1 oz almond milk
- 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 1 to taste powdered Stevia
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Spray sauce pan with non-stick cooking spray and heat.
- Blend protein powder, egg whites, almond milk, and Stevia.
- Pour batter in a pan and cook for 3 minutes, or until bubbles appear.
- Fold in half and continue cooking until done.
- Mix PB2 powder with water until you reach desired consistency.
- Top crepe with PB2 and cinnamon.