When you're looking to get in your daily dose of healthy fats, you can't go wrong with fudge. Whip up this dessert for some Keto gains.
- 1 cup natural almond butter
- 1 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 g powdered Stevia
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- ⅓ oz square bakers baking chocolate, unsweetened
- Line a small baking dish with parchment paper.
- Melt the coconut oil and almond butter so they can easily be mixed together. Add to a mini-food processor along with stevia and vanilla. Pulse blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into the baking dish, and smooth out with a spatula.
- Add cacao nibs to the top.
- Freeze for 30 minutes, then place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Cut into thick cubes and enjoy. Keep refrigerated.
- Note: Looking to add an extra special touch? Dip each cube halfway into melted unsweetened baking chocolate (optional). Then place on a baking sheet or large plate. Store the dipped cubes in the fridge. Chocolate should harden upon contact.