This is one of my favorite flavor combinations. It's the go-to lunch I look forward to. The secret is to use a knife and fork to mix it all together like fried rice!
- 4 fillet tilapia
- 2 cup brown rice
- 15 whole asparagus spears
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 dash black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place tilapia fillets on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Top fillets with lemon juice and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- In a bowl add 1/2 cup cooked brown rice, tilapia, and asparagus spears.
- Top with cracked black pepper.
- Mix all ingredients with a knife and fork.