This delicious shrimp recipe is big on protein, flavor, and bang! Bring it with you to a summer barbeque or potluck and watch everyone come running.
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp powdered Stevia
- 1 lb small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1½ tsp garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a container that can be sealed well.
- Shake container until shrimp are evenly coated.
- Place shrimp in refrigerator and marinate for at least two hours.
- Remove shrimp from refrigerator. Place them on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F.
- Cook shrimp 4-5 minutes, then turn over and cook for another 4-5 minutes. When done, shrimp will be opaque and the tails pink.
- Serve warm and enjoy!