Jamie's Pumped-Up Pancakes
- 3 cup oat flour
- 3 scoop jamie eason signature whey protein isolate
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large egg whites
- In a large bowl, mix oat flour, protein powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix almond milk, yogurt, applesauce, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and stir until combined.
- Use a 1/4-cup measuring scoop to measure out each pancake onto a preheated skillet.
- Cook approximately 2 minutes on each side.