Enjoy Jamie Eason's orange almond biscotti cookies
- 2 cup oat flour
- 4 serving 1 packet splenda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp pure almond extract
- 1 large egg whites
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients (oat flour, baking powder, salt) together in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients (egg whites, Splenda, almond extract, orange extract, baby food applesauce) together in a medium bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray baking sheet with a nonstick butter spray and spread mixture on sheet.
- Bake for 20 min on middle rack.
- Remove biscotti from oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut dough down the middle and cut into about 13 slices.
- Bake in oven for another 15-20 minutes.