Eating clean doesn't have to be unappetizing. Jamie Eason is in the Bodybuilding.com kitchen to share some of her favorite clean recipes to help get you lean.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 .5 packet crystal light
- 4 large egg whites
- 3 serving 1 packet splenda
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 4 fl oz water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix oat flour, vanilla whey protein, salt, baking soda and crystal light, in large bowl.
- Mix egg whites, Splenda, applesauce and water in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray 8x8 glass pyrex dish with non-stick butter spray.
- Pour ingredients into dish.
- Bake 23 minutes.