Eating clean doesn't have to be unappetizing. Enjoy Jamie Eason's chocolate protein bars.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 4 serving 1 packet splenda
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 4 fl oz water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix dry ingredients (oat flower, vanilla whey protein, baking soda, salt, baking cocoa) together in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients (egg whites, Splenda, Berry flavored Baby Food,Water) together in a medium sized bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray cooking dish with a non stick butter spray and add batter to dish.
- Bake 20-30 minutes in oven.