Eating clean doesn't have to be unappetizing. Enjoy Jamie Eason's chocolate protein bars.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 4 fl oz water
- 1 8 oz berry flavor baby food
- 4 packet Splenda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. View Jamie Eason's follow-along cooking video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fNZT-ShOnI
- Mix dry ingredients (oat flower, vanilla whey protein, baking soda, salt, baking cocoa) together in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients (egg whites, Splenda, two small 4-ounce jars of berry-flavored baby food, water) together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray cooking dish with a non-stick butter spray and add batter to dish.
- Bake 20-30 minutes in oven.