Enjoy these carrot cake protein bars
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp allspice, ground
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- 4 large egg whites
- ¾ cup powdered Stevia
- 1 cup grated carrots, raw
- 4 fl oz water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, whey protein, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix egg whites, Splenda, baby food carrots and water (optional) in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray glass pyrex dish with non-stick butter spray.
- Pour ingredients into dish.
- Bake 20-30 minutes.