OMG, this is seriously cute. The ice cream has a delicate flavor and looks fantastic in a little orange jack-o'-lantern. The recipe is really easy to double, triple, or even quadruple if you want to make more.
- ½ scoop bSN Syntha-6 Peanut Butter Cookie Protein
- 2 tbsp walden Farms Syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 fruit (2-7/8" dia) orange
- 2 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Slice the top off an orange. Use a knife to slice around the inside of the orange peel, then scoop out the insides with a spoon.
- Blend orange flesh, almond milk, Greek yogurt, protein, and syrup together.
- Pour into an ice cream maker.
- Let freeze and churn for 15-20 minutes.
- While waiting, carve a face into the orange peel.
- Place finished ice cream inside empty orange peel.