Who doesn't love the magical combo of chocolate and peanut butter? Instead of serving a bowl of Reese's at your Super Bowl party, try this recipe. Serve it in wraps, or put it in a bowl and arrange some home-baked pita chips. It's a treat that may get more attention than the game!
- ½ scoop(s) casein protein powder, chocolate
- 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp almonds, chopped
- 1 tbsp raisins
- ¼ cup water
- Mix the casein, powdered peanut butter, cocoa powder together in a small bowl.
- Slowly add water (2 Tbsp at a time) until reaching desired consistency.
- Stir in almonds and dried fruit (raisins, cranberries or blueberries).
- Serve with a low-carb wrap or make your own pita chips.