Bored of your current menu? Check out these great bodybuilding recipes! Taste tested and bodybuilder approved.
- ½ cup cornmeal, whole-grain, yellow
- ½ cup whole-wheat flour
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ cup skim milk
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Mix together the cornmeal, whole-wheat flour and white flour. Blend in the skim milk and allow the batter to stand for 5 minutes.
- Whip the egg whites until they stand in peaks. Then fold them into the batter.
- Spoon the batter onto a preheated non-stick skillet and cook until bubbles form on the pancake or the edges turn brown, then flip the pancake over and cook for 1 minute more.
- Top each with a dollop of non-fat plain yogurt.