Nonfat Greek yogurt is a healthy alternative for a variety of dips and dressings and a higher-protein substitute for sour cream. Paired with tart dill pickles and spicy Dijon mustard, this tangy tartar sauce is bursting with flavor and ideal for your favorite seafood delights.
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- ¼ cup, chopped or diced dill pickles
- 3 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp pickle juice
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge up to one week.