Say hello to this ultra-moist Banana Nut Protein Bread. It's seriously one of the best banana protein breads I've made.
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup banana or vanilla protein powder
- 2 banana
- ½ cup liquid egg whites
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 date, pitted medjool dates
- 1 handful walnuts, chopped
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Pour the batter in a bread muffin mold.
- Bake at 335 F (170 C) for about 45-60 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- Notes: To make your bread lower in carbs, you can substitute the banana for some pumpkin or butternut squash puree. As long as you use banana-flavored whey protein powder, you should end up with tasty banana bread. You can also eliminate the dates but, if you do, I suggest you add in some sweetener to ensure the bread hits all the right notes. If you don't have banana whey protein powder, a vanilla whey protein will work just as well! If you want to use casein, you can. Just use 1/4 extra cup of liquid egg whites (or two whole eggs). Consider adding some seeds to the mix! Flaxseeds or poppy seeds are a delicious addition.