Simplicity gets a protein punch with this dish. The saltiness of the ham, meatiness of the egg, and creaminess of the avocado all play into the beauty of this one-pan dish.
- 4 whole egg
- ¼ can diced tomatoes
- ½ cup, pureed avocado
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- 2 oz canadian bacon
- Add oil to the pan. Saute onions, tomato, and Canadian bacon.
- Whisk together four eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add a little milk or heavy cream. Mix.
- Cut an avocado into quarters and create an avocado fan. Set aside.
- Add eggs and scramble. If it overcooks, add in another egg.
- Plate eggs and top with fresh avocado.