Prawns are a great source of clean protein. They're almost completely fat- and carb-free, making them a perfect ingredient if you're preparing for a contest. The sweet peach and honey flavors pair perfectly with the vitamins and minerals you'll be getting from the lettuce. Eat up!
- 12 leaf, medium butter leaf lettuce
- ½ peach, sliced
- 6 prawn prawns
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Ignite grill.
- Skewer prawns and spray with cooking spray, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Skewer peach slices.
- Place prawns and peaches on grill and cook for about three minutes on each side, or until prawns are cooked thoroughly and peaches have nice grill marks.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, honey, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a plate, top leaves with peaches and prawns, and drizzle dressing over the top.