Finally, a parfait that tastes as great as it looks! Skip the frozen berries and mushy granola and grill up something fresh. The colorful fruit means a delicious dose of fiber and antioxidants. Add some almonds and you'll also get healthy fats and protein.
- 4 slice (3-1/2" dia x 3/4" thick) pineapple
- 1 orange
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 apples
- 1 tbsp light margarine
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp almonds, slivered
- 2 tbsp dried unsweetened coconut flakes
- Slice the orange, grapefruit, and apple.
- Melt the margarine in the microwave and combine with cinnamon. Brush mixture over the fruit slices.
- Put fruit on a skewer and place on grill. Grill the fruit for 3-4 minutes per side, or until grill marks form.
- Remove from grill and cut into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Layer fruit with Greek yogurt and top with a sprinkle of almonds and dried coconut.