Grilled fish, what could be better? Not only is halibut chock-full of protein, but it's also a great source of those awesome Omega-3 fatty acids that seem to be missing from most of our diets. Top the halibut with your favorite herbs for a tasty treat.
- 4 oz halibut
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp parsley, dried
- 1 tbsp, ground basil, dried
- ¼ lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Light grill.
- Brush fish with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place fish and sliced tomatoes on grill.
- Cook fish about 4 minutes each side, or until thoroughly cooked. When finished, tomatoes will be slightly charred.
- Top fish with tomatoes, fresh herbs, and a squeeze of lemon.