Skip the grease and sneak in the stir-fry with this guilt-free meal. With chicken as the main protein, and sweet potatoes and asparagus as sides, it's sure to meet your macros and leave you feeling satisfied.
- 30 oz chicken breast
- 1500 g sweet potato
- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp Mrs Dash, Fiesta Lime
- Set oven to 405 degrees F.
- Wash the raw sweet potatoes with warm water. Slice into small wedges.
- Spray wedges with coconut oil and season. Bake at 405 degrees F for about 22 minutes.
- Trim excess fat from chicken breasts. Wash and dry on a paper towel.
- Carefully measure out a 30-oz portion of chicken breast.
- Set a nonstick skillet to medium-high heat; lightly coat skillet with coconut oil.
- Add seasonings to the chicken and cook in skillet.
- Once the chicken is cooked, weigh the entire mixture and evenly divide into five servings.
- Trim the asparagus spears and slice bell pepper into long, thin pieces.
- Set a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat and lightly spray with coconut oil.
- Once the skillet is hot, toss in the asparagus and bell peppers. While they sear, season with coconut aminos, garlic, and pepper.
- Cook until the asparagus is soft, yet slightly firm. Speed things up by covering the asparagus while searing for about 2 minutes.