Serve on bed a quinoa or rice and pair it with a yummy green veggie for a healthy, filling, gluten-free meal. Seriously, this couldn't be any simpler…or more delicious!
- 2 piece chicken breast
- 1 whole lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 lemon yields lemon juice
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp mustard
- Preheat grill. If you are using bamboo skewers, soak them overnight or as indicated by the manufacturer's instructions.
- Skewer a cube of chicken alternating with a slice of lemon that's folded in half.
- Mix lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, basil, and mustard in a small bowl.
- Brush sauce over both sides of skewers.
- Grill over med-high heat for about 4 minutes on each side and serve.