There's nothing complicated or difficult about this recipe. Let's get into the kitchen and build some muscle!
- 24 oz flank steak
- ⅓ cup light soy sauce
- 1 tsp, ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sesame seed oil
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- ¼ cup scallions, sliced
- In a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, pepper, sesame oil, garlic, and sesame seeds.
- Put mixture and flank steak in a Ziploc bag.
- Allow to marinade in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Cook flank steak for 4-5 minutes per side, or until desired temperature.
- For a full meal, pair steak with green vegetables and, depending on your carbohydrate needs, a starch.