You'll be hard pressed to find frosty pops with more nutritional heft than these. Hemp seeds add a dose of plant-based protein and essential omega fats, while the mild-tasting baby spinach adds a dose of antioxidants. Use a plant-based protein powder if you want to keep these pops vegan or dairy free. Pineapple could also stand in for mango, and the mint can be replaced with fresh basil.
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1½ cup frozen mango pieces
- 1½ cup baby spinach
- ⅓ cup mint leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 2 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ginger, powdered
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Evenly distribute mixture into popsicle molds, filling each about three-quarters full. Insert sticks and freeze for about 8 hours.
- To unmold a popsicle, run the mold under warm water for a few seconds, being careful not to thaw the pops.