Wake up your breakfast routine with this crunchy, creamy dish—also perfect for post-workout nourishment. Homemade granola usually has to be baked for a long time, but this stovetop hack cuts down the time to almost nothing.
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup almonds, slivered
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat until melted; stir in maple syrup.
- Add rolled oats, hemp seeds, almonds, dried fruit, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt to the skillet. Stirring frequently, cook the mixture over medium heat until oats are toasted (about 5 minutes). Spread mixture on a cutting board to cool.
- To serve, spoon yogurt into a bowl and top with granola.