Looking for a flavorful, easy meal-prep option? These healthy Greek burgers are delicious and can be made with either lean ground turkey or ground chicken. I just love how the flavors of mint, oregano, lemon, and feta come together in a symphony of deliciousness!
- 2 lb ground 99% fat-free turkey breast
- 1 cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 whole egg
- 2 large egg whites
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1½ tsp, ground oregano
- ½ tsp, ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until feta, oats, mint, and spices are evenly distributed, but don't over mix or your burgers may be dense.
- Grill (or pan-fry) 4-6 minutes per side until browned, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Enjoy!
- Store in the fridge up to one week, or in the freezer up to one month.