This pizza crust has more grams of carbs, but it's absolutely delicious. It's perfect to have post workout, topped with chicken and some cottage cheese. Om-nom-nom!
- 1 whole sweet potato
- ½ cup egg whites
- ¼ cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees F (170 C).
- Blend all ingredients.
- Divide the mixture into two cake pans, or make one crust at a time. Use either silicone cake pans or greased regular ones.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until crusts are golden.
- Add toppings to taste and nutrition needs.
- Broil pizzas for about 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the edges have browned.