This pancake recipe, which uses sponge cakes made with purple yam, or "ube," is something I've always wanted to try. I'm happy with how it turned out, love the color, and can't wait to try it again.
- 1 scoop dymatize Elite XT (Rich Vanilla)
- ½ cup kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 4 fl oz milk, fat-free
- Preheat greased skillet to medium.
- Measure flapjack mix and protein powder into bowl; mix together thoroughly.
- Add milk and 39 g of crumbled ube mamon cakes (from Red Ribon Bakery) and mix until all dry ingredients are moist.
- Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup, pour pancake mixture onto skillet.
- Cook until bubbles appear on pancakes.
- Flip pancakes and cook 1-2 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately. Optional: Top with ube mamon crumbles or You Fresh Naturals Jelly Donut Muscle Butter, Peanut Butter .