Kick your regular protein brownie recipe up a notch with these ghostly additions! Not only do the brownies and sauce taste amazing, but the presentation is just too cute. I guarantee that if you bring a plate of these to a party, you'll get nothing but compliments. Their awesome nutrition facts just make them even better!
- 2 tbsp walden Farms Syrup
- ½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 oz dark chocolate chips
- 1 whole egg
- ½ scoop bSN Syntha-6 Peanut Butter Cookie Protein
- 1 cup, mashed banana
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, blend egg, 2 tbsp syrup, black beans, protein, and baking soda with a small blender or hand mixer.
- Pour batter into a greased 4x6 baking pan.
- Top with 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips.
- Bake 18-25 minutes. After cooling, cut into 6 brownies.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt and syrup to make a sauce.
- Coat banana pieces in sauce, then fix two chocolate chips on each banana piece for eyes. You now have ghosts.
- Place a ghost on top of each brownie, and drizzle with any remaining sauce. If desired, secure banana pieces to brownies with toothpicks.