Cut back on fat and keep all the flavor with these finger-food favorites.
- 2 lb chicken drumette
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- 1 tsp low-fat parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp oat flour
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Trim fat from the wings. Season chicken with pepper.
- Lay wings flat on a baking sheet with cooling rack and dust wings with oat flour.
- Spray coated wings with olive oil and bake wings at 420 F for 25 minutes.
- To make the sauce, sauté coconut oil, garlic, chives and ground pepper for 5 minutes.
- Placed cooked wings in bowl and toss with sautéed sauce, parmesan, and sea salt.