Power your training sessions—and get huge—with this morning power bowl.
- 6 whole fingerling potatoes
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- to taste rosemary
- 5 whole egg
- 2 oz goat cheese
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ⅓ cup green onion, chopped
- Cut potatoes. Spray nonstick skillet with olive oil and add potatoes, garlic powder, pepper, and sea salt.
- Sear potatoes until edges are brown, then bake in oven for 20 minutes at 420 F.
- Chop rosemary, crack 2 whole eggs, and add 3 egg whites to a bowl and beat.
- Season eggs with pepper and rosemary.
- Cook eggs in skillet, and add goat cheese.
- Place cooked eggs in bowl, add potatoes, then top with tomatoes, green onion, sea salt, and pepper.